Amount – $250
Quantity Available – 1
Frequency – Awarded once per year in the summer for the upcoming Fall Semester
Deadline – All submissions must be entered by July 15 and the winner will be announced July 31st
About Zynergy –
At Zynergy Retirement Planning, we specialize in helping people achieve, maintain and enjoy financial freedom through our fee-only financial planning model. We emphasize honesty and transparency as we work with our members to help them achieve their retirement goals.
Applicants must write an 800-1000 word essay answering the following question:
“Why are good money habits important for students and the impact these good money habits will have later in life”
Requirements & Eligibility –
- Applicants must currently be a full-time student at a college or university in the U.S. or enrolled for the next school year.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 800-1000 word essay that addresses the question “Why are good money habits important for students and the impact these good money habits will have later in life”
- Optional – Two letters of recommendation from a school’s faculty member, dean, or person of equivalent rank.
- Please limit submissions to one per person