Amount – $750
Quantity Available – 1
Deadline – All submissions must be received by July 31st, 2022
The Jeremy David Zernitsky Memorial Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility –
- This scholarship is open to all residents of New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut
- Applicants must submit proof of enrollment for the coming semester in an accredited post-secondary college, university, or trade-school.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs are both acceptable.
- Applicants must complete our online application form
- Applicants must write an essay of no longer than 1,000 words answering the following question:
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein.
- Jeremy was an extremely curious and passionate person. This was especially true in his desire to help others. In what ways have you been or are you passionate about helping others?
- Please limit submissions to one per person
- Winner will be chosen at the discretion of the committee based on all required submitted materials.