Amount – $2,500
Quantity Available – 1
Frequency – Awarded once per year in the summer for the upcoming Fall Semester
Deadline – All submissions must be entered by July 31, 2020
About Zynergy Retirement Planning –
At Zynergy Retirement Planning, we specialize in helping people achieve, maintain and enjoy financial freedom through our fee-only financial planning model. We emphasize transparency and a high level of service as we work with our members to help them achieve their retirement goals.
Zynergy Community Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility –
- This scholarship is open to all Monmouth County NJ residents
- Applicants must submit proof of enrollment for the coming semester in an accredited post-secondary college, university, or trade-school.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs are both acceptable
- Applicants must complete the application form below
- Applicants must write an essay no longer than 1,000 words answering the following question:
- “One person can change the world. How do you plan to use your gifts and talents to improve the world we live in?”
- Please limit submissions to one per person
- Winner will be chosen at the discretion of the committee based on all required submitted materials.